ATCN Course Director Application
With the introduction of the ATCN Policy & Procedures Clarification Document in 2022, the ATCN Committee identified a new process in which qualified individuals would need to follow to become an approved ATCN Course Director. These steps are outlined below for your reference, along with links to listed documents/forms needed to completed to fulfill the process.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact STN/ATCN Headquarters via email to
- Course Director application should be submitted to STN HQ, ATCN Chair, and Regional Director for review and approval
- Regional Directors (US course sites) or International chair will verify course teaching history
- CD candidate will need an evaluation/check off completed by an experienced CD or the Regional Director
- Regional Directors (US course sites) or International chair will review course teaching history and evaluations and identify which Course Directors are approved to evaluate CD candidates. An experienced approved Course Director will be assigned to evaluate the CD candidate
- CD candidate role to be added to CMS (access to CMS before final evaluation is needed)